Residential Project : 4500sqft : Completed 2017
A multi-million dollar property located in the business district of Jalan Tun Razlan within walking distance to the Twin Towers, this show unit is designed with business owners, CEOs, foreign dignitaries and high profile personalities in mind. With a rare, sprawling space of 4500 square feet, this design took full advantage of the gorgeous panoramic view of the city skyscrapers.
Each unit is served by a private lift lobby as an exotic marble stone feature wall greets every guest. The main door opens to a sculpture on wooden pedestal against laminated glass with backlit lights to create a dramatic entrance. The foyer captures the beautiful view of the city as the floor to ceiling, wall to wall windows frame the famed Twin Towers. A unique, customised metal screen in champagne gold plated finish adds a luxurious touch to this great living space. It is the backdrop to a custom-made curve sofa that complements the curvature of the interior.
A private study nook next to the living area offers convenience to any busy personality whose work is never done as he entertains.
Wall panels and screens in walnut finish and timber clad dining and kitchen ceiling wow with grandeur. Stone glassed TV feature wall and customized hand tufted carpet all add sophistication and elegance to this very high-end interior.
Clever opening in the form of see through open display unit connects the living and dining areas for ample entertainment space. Extra storage is hidden behind a series of mirror walls. Padded panels opposite these mirrors hide access to the bedrooms and control the acoustics to screen out disturbance so children can sleep while adults entertain. With this contemporary design, functionality and aesthetics harmoniously co-exist.
Solid timber clad wall contrasts with soft fabric padded headboards and grey tinted wardrobe doors. Interchanging the use of materials, colours and textures thread through the different spaces to create a picture perfect tapestry.
True to DDA’s modern design philosophy, even a simple hallway is a bold design statement. Stone feature wall in exotic Tundra grey marble exudes luxury and built-in display shelves ensure that all space is utilised.
An occasional splash of colours and the careful selection of decorative items make the space pop with pomp and class.
- In-situ unit refurbishment by Guocoland (Malaysia)
- 3125 sqft
- Design concept – Modern contemporary with cozy & homey feel
- The lift lobby welcomes you with nice and elegant artwork. The mood and feel is cozy with dramatic lighting effects that focus on the pieces. Walls will be treated with timber strips that gives a uniform look and feel along the common space. Gold detail accentuates the whole interior and give that luxury feel
- Shelving and cabinet details are sleek, with mixture of metal and stone finish on the features to balance with the neutral palette. Cushions details and fabric add that stylish look on the furniture.
- Gold accent gives that feeling of luxury and elegance, this can be seen on the furniture, accessories and soft furnishings throughout the space
- Living room mood have that cozy and homey feel keeping that elegant look. Accessories will play an important factor because it gives value on the space. A full height metal gold screen is one of the feature of the entrance seating.
- Lighting is one of the important factor in interior, it gives focus on the features and displays. This completes the look and feel
- Stone feature on the Living room TV wall gives that texture and character. This will be a contrast on the elegant and sleek interior and compliment with the overall look
- Dining area have the same look and feel of the Living room, with nice art pieces. Sleek and stylish light fittings is one of the focal point of the space
- Kitchen mood and feel, natural wood gives that warm and cozy mood. This complements with the overall interior look.
- Sleek and modern look on the bedrooms, it’s also spacious, clean and gives that hotel feel. Covelight as ceiling treatment highlight the details of the interior and complete the overall look
- Sleek details give that clean look and feel, the materials are light color and easy to maintain.
- Master Bedroom is like a hotel suite, cozy warm lighting with warm and neutral base palette. Furniture is stylish and well complement with the look, accessories highlight the interior
- Wardrobe and walk-in wardrobe design and detail, this is also a feature on bedrooms. It complements on the look and feel of the space.
- Details and Materials plays as important factor on the space. The Neutral palette with combination of mirror gives that spacious and luxurious detail. Proper lighting and material will enhance the built-in fittings
- Bathroom mood, stone material have it’s natural beauty, it is timeless and unique.
- With combination of wood, it create a contrast on the stone backdrop
- Start date ; July 2016 – Oct 2016